Auto Attendant Answering
- Set up a telephone number to dial to an Auto Attendant. Callers are then presented with predefined options via the Auto Attendant Feature.
Live Person Answering
- Setup a telephone number to ring a specific extension first or a group to enable sequential or simultaneous rings. This enables your company to have a live person answer the caller, and not an auto attendant.
Direct Inward Dialing
- Setup a telephone number to dial directly to a device or extension.
2, 3, or (or More) Digit Extension Dialing
- Your Main Line VoIP Hosted PBX can support 2, 3, 4, or more digit extension dialing.
- Customize the appearance of your outgoing Caller ID by outgoing number or by extension.
- Associate a voice mail box with an extension, or use announce only voice mail boxes to provide customers with a per-recorded message when they choose an option on an auto attendant or extension.
Voice mail To Email
- After a voice mail is received, Main Line VoIP system will send to any email account that you enter into the portal. The message will include the date, time of the call, the duration, caller ID if provided, the mailbox number, and an attached WAV file that can be played on your PC or mobile device (smart phone or PDA capable of playing WAV files).
Voice mail To Text Message
- Don’t have a smart phone or PDA capable of playing WAV files? Enter an SMS address in the portal and the system will send a shorter text message to your device.
- Enables multiple extensions to be joined as a group, and then calls may be routed sequentially or simultaneously to that group.
Find Me Follow Me
- Set up a personal assistant to “find you” . This feature is configured per extension, and offers extensive number of options to route calls once they have reached the given extension. Callers are asked to “announce themselves”, and are offered the option between locations to try next, or to leave a message.
- Place calls on hold, and play music or a commercial on hold.
- Forward calls via the portal, or via the device. Calls may be forwarded to any extension or phone number.
Incoming Call Blocking
- “Black list” phone numbers to block them from calling your voice system.
Incoming Caller ID Routing
- Route calls from a unique DID or phone number to any auto attendant, extension, group, phone number, or Call Queue.
Outgoing Call Blocking
- Prevent calls to specific numbers or services (ex: 900 calls)
Incoming Call Identification
- Identify an incoming call on the phone’s LCD by adding a custom prefix (ex: Sales, Support…
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Used to route calls in a call center environment to the appropriate agents, based on factors such as time availability, behavior, and priority level.
- Call queues are used to route calls in a first-in-first-out manner to the appropriate extension or group. These extensions can be agents logged into the system. Call queues are commonly used with an ACD, where the callers hear an announcement that says something like “Thank you for calling, all available agents are busy, you are the Nth caller. Please hold for the next available agent to assist you, or press N to leave a message”. When the call is ready to be routed, the ACD handles the routing automatically.
Call routing based on business hours, after hours, and holiday schedule
- Allows routing decisions based on the time and date, multiple schedules can be configured, as in the case of departments with different hours of operation.
- Multiple on-site and outside callers simultaneously participate in a password protected conference call. Callers can be assigned talk-listen or listen only access.
Commercial Music On Hold by Location or Queue
- Multiple commercials on hold may be uploaded to your system, and can be unique based on location or queue.